First off, I just want to thank you for taking an interest in what we’re doing here! I’m not just saying this – it really means a lot!
If you’d like to get in on the action and support us, there are a few ways you can:
1. Pray for us, please!
- Pray for pastors Sawang and Lee-Anne and the team, that God would give them the wisdom to lead the church forward.
- Pray for Kids Club, that we would continue to connect with more parents and see more families coming into the church.
- Pray for the new believers that they would grow strong in their faith. We know we’re on the frontlines and taking new ground and we need prayer.
- Pray for our connect groups that we would continue to see growth in leaders being built and disciples being made.
- And most importantly: pray that we would never forget out first love; that everything we do is as an act of worship to Him.
2. Support me monthly
The easiest way to send financial aid is through my Paypal account here.
I work here in Thailand as an unpaid volunteer and the truth is I wouldn’t be here if it wasn’t for the support and generosity the wonderful family of God has shown so far.
By becoming a monthly financial partner it helps me to have consistency in finances and make plans for the months ahead. It doesn’t have to be a life-long commitment either; you can support me monthly for 3, 6 or 12 months.
Your financial partnership will go a long where here in Thailand where living expenses are lower than that in the West.
You can also give to specific projects if you like, just be sure to send me an email to let me know where you’d like the funds allocated too.
3. Come and visit!
If you or a group of friends would like to come on a short-term missions trip, we will keep you busy!
Right now we have the Kids Club outreach four times a week, youth groups, connect groups, church services, slum visits, an afterschool program, daycare, summer camps, school assemblies… I could go on but I think you get the point.
Get in touch and we can talk about arrangements, accommodation and work schedule. If you have a heart for Thai people and a willingness to serve, we’d love to have you!